Shipping & Returns policy
WHERE IS MY ORDER?
As soon as your order has left our warehouse, we'll send you a shipping notification email to keep you in the loop. The email will contain your eParcel tracking number so you can track the progress of your order through the Australia Post website.
Don't stress if it doesn't work immediately - it often takes up to 4 hours for it to be searchable in the system.
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
We deliver to the countries listed below; simply enter your address during checkout.
|AVAILABLE DELIVER COUNTRIES
||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMEFRAME
||3-14 Business Days
Returning Items Purchased In Store
- Please choose carefully as no refunds will be given for altered goods.
- Goods must be unused and in original unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials.
- A copy of the KB Supplies invoice or proof of purchase must be attached to all returned goods
- Refunds will be made in the same way as original payment for the goods
- Goods should be returned within 14 days of receipt
- No refunds are given on custom purchases, unless goods are faulty.
Returning Items Purchased Online
- All conditions as per above apply
- If posting products back, please call KB Supplies Customer Service on (07) 5564 6639 to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). The issue of a RAN is at KB Supplies sole discretion
- Postage of returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods.
- Refunds will be processed using the original form of payment, excluding the original delivery charge (unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered)
Please call KB Supplies Customer Service on (07) 5564 3369 to discuss the fault and to confirm the terms of any manufacturer’s warranty. If approved, KB Supplies will arrange to pick up the faulty goods. Depending on the nature of the fault, KB Supplies will arrange a repair, exchange or refund. KB Supplies reserves the right to use their nominated courier for returned goods. Proof of purchase will be required.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.